QE24x7 – Building Industry Ready Quality Engineers
What is Quality Assurance?
To put it simply, quality assurance (QA) is a method of preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering products or services to customers, as defined by ISO 9000 as “a component of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be met.” |This defect prevention in quality assurance differs somewhat from defect detection and rejection in quality control.
The software industry has realized that the corrective approach prescribed by quality assurance and quality control – finding and fixing bugs after the fact – has gone as far as it can. Quality engineering offers a way forward with a proactive, preventive approach to implementing quality systems that solves the quality problem confronting software development in general and product development in particular.
Keeping aside the “quality is in the eye of the beholder” philosophy, quality engineering in software tackles two aspects of ensuring high quality: Functional quality and Structural quality
Why is Quality Engineering Important?
Quality assurance helps a company create products and services that meet the needs, expectations, and requirements of customers. It yields high-quality product offerings that build trust and loyalty with customers. The standards and procedures defined by a quality assurance program help prevent product defects before they arise.
Software quality engineers are an integral part of the software design and quality team. They oversee the software development process, from ideation to execution, to ensure that software meets predetermined quality standards. To meet the varying and demanding needs of today’s software organization, software quality engineers play a variety of roles, including design, SDET, testing, and more. Typically, this is a challenging role that requires multiple skill sets to perform well, including problem-solving, troubleshooting, statistical process control, software testing, automation, and quality control.
Why the need for QE as a Service?
With existing quality engineers leaving companies to hamper meeting project/product delivery deadlines leaving organizations to start from ground zero with newly hired engineers has resulted in a shortage of QAE (Automation) resources that already exist within the market. In certain situations having a permanent QAE setup is not feasible (e.g if the project is a temporary project yet requires QA as an essential component of the overall project and for tech startups, in particular, cannot source good QAE talent from the market due to their circumstances.
There are also certain limitations associated with having an in-house QAE team which refers to the QE’s knowledge being limited to the domains in which the organizations operate in, QAE engineers having outdated knowledge and using outdated tools to perform their tasks, running numerous concurrent projects will depend upon the QAE they have, and having a limited number of artifacts used in the QA process (eg: cyber security, AI, Data Science, ML, etc.).
Having access to organizations that offers QE as a Service can bring about a multitude of benefits that would help overcome some of the aforementioned issues. Such as:
- Fast-tracking project delivery timelines due to the ability to scale up QAE resources.
- Bring in experience from different domains to deliver a better quality product to the table.
- Updated knowledge of the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Access to most modern tools and a variety of artifacts within the QA methodology.
Why Choose Zone24x7 as your Quality Engineering Business Partner?
Zone24x7 is passionate about creating best-in-class products and we would like to help our clients do the same. There are many expectations from QE as a Service provider and Zone24x7 stands uniquely due to the vase benefits given:
- Multi-domain expertise.
- Best bug detention rates in the industry.
- All engineers are ISTQB certified.
- QA methodology perfected through 65,000 + test cases helps us, deep-dive, into your product.
- QA methodology evolved over a period of 20 years.
- Testing methodology perfected over a decade.
- Our testing scope spans from testing solutions to hardware.
- Our projects horizon spread across multiple domains.
- Number of Artifacts in our test methodology.
- We leverage the latest tech and practices in our methodology.
- Our QAAS provides compliance with relevant standards (HIPAA, GAMP, PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.).
- Experience in complex application testing (All complex applications use our QAAS).
What we Offer under QE
- On-demand testing
- Performance Testing
- Non Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Mobile App Testing
- API Testing
- Automated Testing
- Manual Testing
- Test Designing
- Test Planning
For more information check out: QE24x7.
Trainee Associate Digital Marketing