Senior DevOps Engineer
Join us and be a part of the energetic Software Engineering team at Zone24x7.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience is required.
- 02+ years experience in a senior SRE/DevOps role.
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins or other CI/CD and automation tools, Docker, and containerized applications.
- Experience in Kubernetes, or other container orchestration tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud Infrastructures (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Experience with one or more scripting languages, such as bash, Groovy, or python.
- Knowledge of common cloud services such as Route53, EKS, ECR, RDS, VPC, IAM, DMS, Systems Manager, Secrets Manager, CloudFormation, Lambda, CloudWatch, and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code (e.g Terraform, Crossplane).
- Experience in Linux/Windows administration, troubleshooting, and scripting.
- Understanding of networking concepts and network protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail and process-oriented.
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and technical skills.
- Certifications on cloud platforms, Kubernetes, and RedHat.
Role and responsibilities
- Design and implement end-to-end automated CI/CD pipelines including code scanning, build, artifacts storage, deployment, and monitoring & logging, etc.
- Develop scripts and/or integrate tools to automate pipeline tasks/jobs.
- Design/implement application monitoring and performance metrics/dashboards.
- Design and Develop build promotion strategies to facilitate automated deployments to various. environments (prod, stage, dev, etc.) and target infrastructure (on-prem, EKS, ECS, VMs, Containers – k8s, etc.).
- Develop runbooks and process documentation.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience with client production issues and troubleshooting.
- Research cutting-edge technologies and apply the gained knowledge where possible.
- Continually improve and automate manual tasks.