At Zone24x7 we provide IT engineering services to a varied clientele worldwide ranging from fledging technology startups to the Fortune 500.
We especially look for the best talent who are keen on mastering their craft, thorough on fundamental knowledge and having the drive to deliver the highest quality work. As an established organization with a proven track record of delivering high-quality results for our clients for 15 years, we take special care to provide our associates with the autonomy, amenities, and remuneration to deliver their best work.
Zone24x7’s Software Engineers develop leading-edge technologies that include big-data recommendations platforms, robotics, cognitive vision solutions, and embedded systems. As we work with many global brands, the solutions we develop have a far-reaching impact. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas and have a resolute understanding of software engineering fundamentals. As an engineer at Zone24x7, you will work on a designated project that is crucial to Zone24x7’s business and you’ll have the opportunity to switch teams and projects as you grow. Zone24x7’s engineers are versatile, takes ownership of their work and are enthusiastic on tackling new challenges.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will lead a team while contributing with hands-on development towards achieving quality and timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design and coding best practices and
You’ll be responsible for:
- Getting involved in Software Design and Implementation along with creation of detailed Software Design Specifications
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal team & external stakeholders
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code of your team by performing a code review in each commit
- Minimum of 3 years experience in .NET development
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies
- Thorough adherence at maintaining code quality
- Thorough fluency in .NET, .NET Core, Angular, MS SQL
- Proven experience in leading, guiding and mentoring a development team