Tech Lead / Associate Tech Lead (Java)
ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent. Minimum Qualifications
- A Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity.
- 05 years of extensive Object-Oriented programming experience and at least 02 years of application-specific programming experience in Core Java, Spring/SpringBoot, Hibernate.
- An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement.
- Passion for quality and close attention to details.
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
- Development experience in FullStack development with Core Java, Spring/SpringBoot, and Hibernate.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle, J2SE, Servlets as well as JSPs an added advantage.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like AWS, GCP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead a team while contributing towards achieving quality and the timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined Architectural, Design, and Coding best practices and guidelines.
- Work with a cross-functional team to build custom web applications software, technologies, and platforms within the given time parameters and budget.
- Help coordinate development efforts.
- Define and enforce all web application development best practices and methodologies.
- Conduct unit, system, integration, and functional tests.
- Provide advice on the training needs for development staff.
- Mentor staff on development practices.
- Write technical specifications of any custom-developed application.
- Validate that all work is done to specification including any outsourced components.
- Getting involved in Architecture, Design, and Implementation along with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of code by performing a code review in each commit.