Software Engineer (NodeJS/ GoLang)
ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- Strong hands-on experience in Node.js.
- Strong hands-on experience with Web Applications, WebServices, SOAP, REST.
- Strong hands-on experience with Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong networking and Operating Systems fundamentals.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Databases.
- Experience with NoSQL like MongoDB, Cassandra, or Jackrabbit.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, RDBMS, Data Modeling.
- Strong foundation in Design Patterns, OOPS concepts, Data Structures/ Algorithms.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture for a scalable and highly available set-up.
- Excellent experience maintaining, scalable, extensible code, good with documentation, and an obsession in ensuring clean coding practices.
- Containerization and Kubernetes
- Cloud Computing Platform (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Message Brokers (eg. kafka, RMQ)
- Caching systems (eg. Redis)
- Load balancers and deployment setup
Experience Working In
- Agile Environment
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Test-Driven Development