Senior Software Engineer / Tech Lead (Ruby on Rails)
ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity.
- Minimum of 03 years of extensive object-oriented programming experience and at least 02 years of application-specific programming experience (Ruby on Rails, Go, Unity, and R is strongly preferred).
- Experience in managing and developing distributed web applications for large organizations, Mobile and Web Development and Application integration experience is strongly preferred.
- An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement.
- Passion for quality and close attention to details.
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
- Serious development experience in FullStack development with Ruby On Rails.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like AWS, GCP.
- Lead a team while contributing with hands-on development towards achieving quality and timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design, and coding best practices and guidelines.
- Works with a cross-functional team to build custom web applications software, technologies, and platforms within the given time parameters and budget.
- Helps coordinate the development effort.
- Defines and enforces all web application development best practices and methodology.
- Conducts unit, system, integration, and functional tests.
- Advises on training needs for development staff.
- Mentors staff on development practices.
- Writes technical specifications of any custom developed application.
- Validates that all work is done to specification including any outsourced components.
- Getting involved in Architecture, Design, and Implementation along with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code by performing a code review in each commit.