Senior Software Engineer (Angular, Nodejs)
ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- Experience in Angular, Node.js, and RESTful API integration.
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of AWS environments.
- Experience in full-stack development.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Exposure to continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and TFS.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to play a leadership role.
- 04 – 05 years of experience in the relevant field, including 1-2 years experience as a senior software engineer.
- Involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, designing, developing, testing, managing deployments, issue reviewing, and performing maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all technology areas used by the team.
- Produce high-quality designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with clients.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Participate in effort estimations and design discussions.
- Provide technical support.
- Train and guide junior developers.
Develop software and information systems by creating and designing new functionalities and installing software solutions while playing a leadership role by understanding design methodologies and the overall software development life cycle.