Technical and domain expertise to implement an inhouse bespoke solution for organization specific needs.
Multiple proprietary monitoring solutions create an operations nightmare and inflates the cost of operation.
How we help our clients
Zone24x7 provides a wealth of experience in IoT engineering, integration, and quality assurance.
- Multilingual programming (i.e. C, Java, Python)
- Single-board platforms such as Raspberry Pi
- Micro-controller platforms
- Edge node security practices
- Application of cryptography
- Lightweight messaging protocols and serialization techniques
- Efficient remote monitoring and control of IoT edge nodes
- Tools (Vault, JKS) and standards for key management and storage (NIST 800-57)
- Microservices architecture and frameworks
- Configuration and application of message broker technologies
- Application of various communication models based on the scenario
- Experience in workload management platforms such as Kubernetes for orchestration and Fault Tolerance
- The know-how in selecting the right communication and serialization protocols
- Experience in systems security, key management, and API design
- Our team can easily integrate with the open-source IoT platform, ThingsBoard, which is extremely useful for data collection, processing, visualization, and device management
- Integration of Hawkbit open-source update delivery platform, to deliver updates to the edge nodes of the IoT
- Conducting longevity testing on IoT edge nodes
- Edge node failure scenario tests
- Experience in setting up and implementing performance tests on a multitude of protocols (i.e. REST APIs, MQTT based systems, Raw TCP based systems)
- Vulnerability and pen tests on edge node as well as middleware
Read our latest success story
Delivering business agility to a US Tier 1 retail icon with Remote Monitoring & Management
How our clients benefit
- We offer over a decade of technology and domain experience in bespoke remote monitoring and management solutions which successfully manage thousands of business critical systems and devices for clients including the Fortune 500.
- We offer multiple paths to a solution. One can choose to build a solution from scratch, or extend existing solution for better capabilities. or build on top of MATRIX24x7 platform.
- Unlike a monolithic one size fits all off the shelf products, a bespoke solution ensures finer controllability of your key tech assets supports business agility.
- Greater integration with existing systems, devices and infrastructure combined with centralized remote monitoring, configuration and touchless troubleshooting improves efficient systems management
|Angular5 plus, KendoUI|
|Web API2, ASP.Net , SpringBoot, Kafka, Flink|
|Data Access Technologies|
|REST, ODBC, ADO.Net, JDBC, Transport Client, Mongo Java Driver|
|Android, support for Java compatible ARM devices|
|MS SQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB|
|KendoUI , Grafana, NGX Chart|
|Enterprise Integration technologies|
|Google Cloud Platform, On-Premise|
|TLS1.2, AES-128 Encryption of sensitive data|
|GRPC, HTTP2.0, TCP, MQTT, WebSocket, WebRTC|