How we help our clients
Zone24x7 helps businesses drastically improve their warehouse management. By using modern warehouse and inventory management tools, we equip organizations to immediately improve their inventory management and overall warehouse performance.
Our team can easily integrate existing software modules with new features and online platforms. We have the expertise to integrate other warehouse and logistics technology like RFID and automatic inventory packing, dimensioning and weighing devices. This helps you streamline your outbound delivery management and order fulfillment. We also provide you with business intelligence reporting and dashboards.
Starting out in the warehouse & logistics industry can be challenging. Our group of consultants will help you identify the best warehouse management solution.
We will help you integrate other core functionalities into your existing Warehouse Management System.
The core functionalities that we provide are:
- Inbound Inventory Management
- Inventory Controlling
- Order Fulfillment
- Outbound Delivery Management
- Reporting and Dashboards
The extended functionalities that we provide are:
- Enterprise System Integration
- Open Web Integration
- Database Integration
- MQ System Integration
- Performance controls like remote monitoring and management allow you to instantly monitor critical touchpoints in your supply chain.
- Security & access controls give your organization an added layer of security. Multi-factor authentication and role management help ensure that the correct people have access to your system.
- Mobility management gives users mobile access to important features of the warehouse management system. A mobile solution can improve productivity and transparency.
- Process controls like business workflow and capacity planning will help structure your organization and improve warehouse processes.
- Our precise security control systems equip you with the right information to keep your information assets secure. We help you achieve compliance with the ISO 27001 information security standard.
- Get a complete overview of your business workflow and in-depth insights into bottlenecks. Easily identify anomalies in your supply chain and effectively allocate human resources based on actual demand trends and patterns.
- RFID Compliance
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology is taking the warehouse and logistics industry by storm. By implementing RFID technology into your warehouse operations you can improve order tracking, inventory management and reduce overhead costs.
Gain insights and recommendations from past trends related to inventory management, order fulfillment, and delivery management.
Automated dimensioners can assist you with real-time size and weight information. This information is fed directly into your WMS software which analyzes it and provides recommendations for the best storage area.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
OCR technology can save time and money when integrated into a WMS software. Information from documents can be automatically scanned and shared with the WMS, saving the time needed to manually enter it.
Voice-Based WES (Warehouse Execution System)
A Warehouse Execution System is a key part of automating a warehouse. A WES analyzes different aspects of the warehouse and effectively allocates the required labor, inventory and machine sources. It helps to effectively manage incoming orders and efficiently fulfill delivery requirements.
Cognitive Vision Analytics
Our cognitive vision system can give you visionary insights after analyzing your video footage. Analytics can be shared with the WMS to identify trends and make process improvements.
Read our latest success story
NextGen Logistics Solution For Leading Provider Of Cross-border Delivery Services
How our clients benefit
- Improving warehouse operations can improve warehouse productivity and significantly increase asset visibility.
- By implementing features like role management and capacity planning, it is possible to improve employee productivity significantly.
- Mitigate risk and theft by using secure systems of control.
- Warehouse management tools and software help you reach an optimum level of inventory control and management.
- Warehouse and inventory solutions help you store a vast amount of data that is easily accessible from anywhere, at anytime.
- Warehouse management best practices minimize human error and assist with regulatory compliance.
- New technology like RFID and Cognitive Vision for warehouses provides elaborate insights for business improvements.
|AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS, JQuery Knockout.js, Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Materialize|
|RabbitMQ, MSMQ, Kafka, Redis|
|Java, iOS/Swift, Cordova/Ionic, React Native|
|Java Spring/Spring Boot, Java Play, Lagom, Akka, ASP.Net, Web API|
|MS SQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB|
|KendoUI , Grafana, NGX Chart|
|Enterprise Integration technologies|
|Google Cloud Platform, On-Premise|
|TLS1.2, AES-128 Encryption of sensitive data|
|GRPC, HTTP2.0, TCP, MQTT, WebSocket, WebRTC|
Get in Touch with Us
Please complete the form below with the required details and we will get in touch with you soon.