Trainee Associate Human Resources
Assist in the execution of Key HR Functions of the organization including Recruitment, HR Operations, Learning and Development, Performance Management, and Employee Engagement interventions.
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding processes for recruits by scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, handling onboarding documentation, updating HRIS, and scheduling induction for recruits.
- Assist in timely execution of bi-annual performance appraisal process, follow up and ensure timely completion of self-appraisals and line manager appraisals on time and generate performance management reports for management decision making.
- Assist in Learning and Development interventions by scheduling training programs coordinating with external and internal trainers, obtaining participants’ feedback, measuring learning effectiveness, maintaining L&D database, and generating reports for monthly L&D updates.
- Assist in Employee Life cycle management with timely execution of employee probation confirmations, transfers, promotions, external correspondence, and handling exit process.
- Partly Qualified/ Following a Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Enthusiastic and passionate to grow as an HR professional.