Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Trainee Associate Business Analyst
We are looking for a Trainee Associate Business Analyst who is eager to learn and contribute to solving unique business problems.
- An undergraduate pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Part or full qualification in CIMA, CIM, and ECBA would be an added advantage.
- Ability to do required research on industry/competition/technology/domain.
- Effectively analyze customer requirements and document the functions and features.
- Prepare the wireframes, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams, activity diagrams, and other requirement artifacts using business tools based on the need.
- Ability to interact with customers to understand and communicate business needs and objectives.
- Evaluate and report information in structured representations to support the Business Analysis process of the project.
- Ability to work with business development teams to identify and implement solution options.
- Demonstrate exemplary problem-solving, logical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning new tools/concepts/technology.