Full-Stack Developer – Senior Software Engineer / Tech Lead (NodeJS/ GoLang/ReactJS)
Be a part of the Best Engineering Talent there is to offer with Engineers24x7.
- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity.
- Minimum of 03+ years of experience in the industry with fluency in Core Concepts in Node.js, GoLang, and ReactJs.
- Strong design and architectural experience in building various highly-scalable and highly-available products and services (millions of consumers).
- Strong understanding of the SDLC activities which include analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support, etc.
- Strong people management skills to lead and build a high-performing team.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in startups / product-based / hyper-growth environments is highly advantageous.
- Extensive, full-stack experience with web-based technologies and architectures such as RESTful APIs, microservices, and distributed systems.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers / virtual machines.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with cloud providers such as AWS is preferred.
- Working on multiple microservices across various tech stacks.
- Owning the delivery of multiple features under strict timelines, ensuring that key milestones are met and deliveries are of the highest quality.
- Establishing various best practices for software development aligning with company-wide engineering principles and encouraging their adoption within the team and organization.
- Collaborate with other non-technical stakeholders of the business which includes Product Managers, Designers, Marketing, etc to better understand the business requirements and align the engineering.