Our client’s payment processing solutions are used by four of the top financial institutions in the United States. The organization was recently named in the Branham300 list which highlights the top Canadian and multinational companies servicing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) marketplace.
Our client wants to become the most cost-effective solution provider in the industry by balancing quality, performance, and product life span.
They have a need to outperform rivals in terms of being up-to-date in the market while advancing technologically. They also need to make sure new products are introduced consistently to the market before their existing core products reach their shelf-life.
Our client has an array of imaging device families, each of them based on different technology platforms serving different business needs. This requires them to employ development teams with expertise in multiple technologies.
How We Helped
We’ve been building the intelligence for the entire range of their imaging devices starting from bare devices to market-ready products, meeting the client’s time to market deadlines.
Our solution includes:
- System architecture design
- Firmware design and development for microcontrollers
- FPGA/Soft Processor architecture design and implementation
- Linux kernel modifications
- Custom Linux driver design and development
- Lower level Windows / Linux / iOS SDK
- Engineering Test Applications for manufacturing testing
Two of the solutions we recently developed for our client include:
- USB3.0 compatible standalone imaging devices
- Xilinx ZYNQ SoC based network imaging devices
These new imaging devices are capable of capturing up to 600 DPI monochrome and color images while reaching a throughput of 150+ documents per minute; these specifications making our client’s products stand-out among their competitors.
Impact of Our Work
- In 2016, scanner devices designed by Zone24x7 has generated approx USD 5.5 million in income for the client.
- With our ability to swiftly identify, experiment and adopt cutting edge technologies, our client’s products have consistently remained up-to-date in a highly competitive market.
- As a result of the cordial trust we earned through our inherent dedication and expertise, our client continues to maintain a longstanding (12+ years) partnership with us.