User Interface Engineer
Join us and be a part of an elite hi-tech engineering team at Zone24x7.
- Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or related.
- Qualification in Multimedia/Creative Design/UX may be favorable.
- Knowledge of front-end user interface frameworks like Bootstrap, Material-UI, and Ant Design.
- Capacity to work with, support, and cater to any development language (eg .NET, Java).
- Cross-browser, cross-device, cross-OS web, and Mobile responsive development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Hands-on experience with the Adobe Suite of tools.
- Prototyping, storyboarding, user flows, and process flow creation skills.
- Effective use of typography.
- Effective use of color theory, layout, and whitespace.
- Possess a keen sense of creativity.
- Capacity to actively shape client and team requirements in order to offer excellent user experiences.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines with the guidance of a senior.
- Provide creative designs with a focus on a good user experience.
- Adhering to best practices and guidelines.
- Adhering to the ZoneWay process to make sure successful deliveries.
- Provide necessary assistance to the developers to ensure proper development of frontends.
- Provide necessary assistance to QA to do effective UI testing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with the project team.
- Use of tools to improve the efficiency and the productivity of delivering the assigned responsibilities.
- Listening and following the guidelines of the assigned senior engineer.
- Timely recording of accurate timesheets.