This internship program is conducted by Zone24x7 Research Laboratory at University of Moratuwa. Under this program, the interns will get the exposure in Machine Learning and Computer Vision while working in collaborative teams from multiple domains. The target project is a joint initiative among Zone24x7, University of Moratuwa and voluntary advisors/investors/medical professionals. This will be an excellent opportunity for the interns to groom their career under the guidance of experts in multiple domains.
As an undergraduate/graduate intern, you will be involved in engineering research and development under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Carry out literature review on existing research and methodologies related to emotion recognition using machine learning and computer vision
- Conduct R&D tasks, ML model optimization, algorithm development
- Benchmarking, performance optimization and deployment of ML models and algorithms on various hardware and platforms
- Fundamental knowledge in ML, Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Healthy drive for R&D and self-learning
- Entry-level knowledge in Python and Machine Learning frameworks
- Knowledge in medical sciences, psychology and psychiatry will be an added advantage