This internship program is conducted by Zone24x7 Research Laboratory at University of Moratuwa. Under this program, the interns will get the exposure in engineering, R&D and working in collaborative teams from multiple domains. The target project is a joint initiative among Zone24x7, University of Moratuwa and voluntary advisors/investors/medical professionals. This will be an excellent opportunity for the interns to groom their career under the guidance of experts in multiple domains.
As an undergraduate/graduate intern, you will be involved in engineering research and development under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Evaluating and integrating biometric sensor technologies (EEG, PPG, ECG and other)
- Developing sensor fusion algorithms
- Embedded systems design and programming
- Body area networks with Wireless technologies
- Conducting experiments to validate theoretical research findings
- Working with a team in an time bound environment
- Background in Electronics, Bio-medical, Electrical or Computer Science engineering (Undergraduate or graduate)
- Proficiency in analog and digital signal processing
- MATLAB, Python, C, C++ (Entry level)
- Knowledge in medical sciences, psychology and psychiatry will be an added advantage