This internship program is conducted by Zone24x7 under the direct supervision of Zone24x7 Chief Scientific Officer. Under this program, the interns will get the exposure in engineering, R&D and working in collaborative teams from multiple domains. This will be an excellent opportunity for the interns to groom their career under the guidance of experts in multiple domains.
As an undergraduate/graduate intern, you will be involved in engineering research and development under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Help in identifying the most suitable blockchain solution for a specific problem (to be exposed at the time of onboarding)
- Identifying, experimenting with and proposing options for increasing the transaction rate of Blockchains
- Identifying potential pitfalls and workarounds related to storing BLOBS on a blockchain
- Experimenting on the ability to run machine learning algorithms as part of a Blockchain’s chain code
- Implementing PoCs under each of the above aspects
- A background is Software Engineering
- Understanding of basic security constructs, such as asymmetric cryptography and hashing
- Understanding of the key concepts and value addition of Blockchain
- Previous hands-on experience with any Blockchain platform will be an added advantage