This internship program is conducted by Zone24x7 under the direct supervision of Zone24x7 Chief Scientific Officer. Under this program, the interns will get the exposure in engineering, R&D and working in collaborative teams from multiple domains. This will be an excellent opportunity for the interns to groom their career under the guidance of experts in multiple domains.
As an undergraduate/graduate intern, you will be involved in engineering research and development under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Evaluating feature extraction techniques for audio
- Evaluation feature matching techniques
- Hardware assisted algorithm optimization
- Audio localization techniques
- Conducting experiments to validate theoretical research findings
- Working with a team in an time bound environment
- Background in Electronics, Bio-medical, Electrical or Computer Science engineering (Undergraduate or graduate)
- Proficiency in analog and digital signal processing
- Python, MATLAB , C++ (Entry level)