The opportunity is for an undergraduate or fresh graduate with strong interpersonal and communication skills with out of the box thinking to join our HR team as an Intern.
Assist in execution of Learning and Development, Performance Management and Talent Development interventions of the organization.
- Coordinate with external and internal trainers and schedule training programmes, Obtain participants feedback and measure learning effectiveness.
- Update HRIS with L&D data, Maintain L&D database and generate reports for monthly L&D update.
- Assist in timely execution of bi annual performance appraisal process, Follow up and complete self-appraisal and line manager appraisals on time.
- Assist in executing individual development plans for identified top talent.
- Partly Qualified/ Following a Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management