Assist in execution of Key HR Functions of the organization including Recruitment, HR Operations, Learning & Development, Performance Management and Employee Engagement interventions.
- Assist in recruitment and onboarding processes for new recruits by scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, handling onboarding documentation, updating HRIS, and scheduling induction for new recruits
- Assist in timely execution of bi-annual performance appraisal process, follow up and ensure timely completion of self-appraisals and line manager appraisals on time and generate performance management reports for management decision making
- Assist in Learning and Development interventions by scheduling training programmes coordinating with external and internal trainers , obtaining participants’ feedback, measure learning effectiveness, maintain L&D database and generate reports for monthly L&D update
- Assist in Employee Life cycle management with timely execution of employee probation confirmations, transfers, promotions, external correspondence, and handling exit process
- Partly Qualified/ Following a Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Enthusiastic and passionate to grow as a HR professional