This is an invitation for outstanding individuals who can deliver quality work output in challenging DevOps environments with minimum supervision.
- Implement Continuous Delivery including deployment automation to multiple service offerings
- Work in agile teams as an excellent team player generating value to the team
- Play a key role in growing the DevOps practice in an organizational level
- Ensure proactive measures are taken to sustain the operational health of the application
- Ability to script using Shell, Java, Ruby, Perl, Python etc.
- Knowledge of networking/clustering concepts
- Knowledge of source control tools such as GIT, SVN, and TFS
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Fabric, and Chef
- Experience with Linux/Windows environments
- Ability to create clear and concise technical documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills