Tech Lead – Java
Join us and be a part of the energetic Engineering team at Zone 24×7.
- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity.
- 04+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Hands-on experience with Java Springboot development.
- Object-Oriented Programming / Object-Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Exposure to TDD/Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- Thorough in design concepts Object-Oriented Design, SOLID principles, ORM.
- Thorough fluency in Core Java, Spring/SpringBoot, Hibernate.
- Experience working with relational, NoSQL databases like MongoDB and messaging platforms like RabbitMQ.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like AWS, GCP.
- Experience in designing distributed systems for falt-tolerance and dynamic scalability.
- An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement.
- Passion for quality and close attention to details.
- Architectural skills and practical experience in applying design principles.
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins and CICD, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Getting involved in Architecture, Design, and Implementation along with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality standards and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code by performing a code review in each commit.