ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- Good understanding and experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, Less, and Java Scripts.
- Hands-on experience in AngularJS and Angular.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows client/server environments.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft SQL Databases and T-SQL.
- Good understanding of the REST and Microservices architectures.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in handling foreign clients will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, troubleshooting and fixing system malfunctions.
- Will serve as an expert on in-house-developed products and will provide solutions to technical and functional problems experienced by clients.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with development groups to resolve more advanced issues.
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software.
- Resolve customer complaints independently.
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Provide training for internal staff and external clients on new and existing products and technologies.
- Talking to client teams.
- Ability to work night shift mainly covering US time zones.
- Mobility and ability to work in different local and overseas customer locations.