ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Experience with index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Behavioural Competencies: communication, teamwork and collaboration, client orientated, and results and execution-oriented.
- Design and implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
- Create Technical Specification.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and own module designs.
- Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
- Package deployment and release management.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in Requirement discussions.
- Participate in Project related meetings if required.
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
- Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop transactional data reports using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above. As mentioned, this includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions and corresponding reporting formats. Furthermore, it is required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team playing a leadership role.