ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- 02-03 years of experience in the relevant field.
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms. • Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, Go’s templating language, Go’s code generation tools such as Stringer, Popular Go web frameworks such as Revel, and Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture.