As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a team while contributing with hands-on development towards achieving quality and timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design and coding best practices and guidelines
- Minimum 1 of years experience in Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, etc. or GO tech stack.
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies. Exposure to TDD/Unit testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- Thorough in design concepts Object-Oriented Design, SOLID principles, ORM.
- Thorough fluency in Core Concepts in Ruby, NodeJS, ExpressJS, etc.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Getting involved in Design and Implementation.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal team & external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code of you each commit.