As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team while contributing with hands-on development towards achieving quality and timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design and coding best practices, under the guidance of Tech Leads and Architects.
- Getting involved in Software Design and Implementation along with creation of detailed Software Design Specifications
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal team & external stakeholders Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code of your team by performing a code review in each commit.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in .NET development
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies
- Thorough adherence at maintaining code quality
- Fluency in .NET, .NET Core, Angular, Entity Framework, MS SQL