ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- Knowledge of working with RESTful APIs and formats such as JSON, and XML.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database.
- Hands-on experience in AWS services, DevOps, Git, Agile, and Jira, will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Design and implement high-quality software and databases as per the software specifications.
- Participate in effort estimations.
- Participate in design discussions and take ownership of module designs.
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues.
- Engage in package deployment and release management.
- Provide technical support to end-users.
- Train and guide new developers and junior team members.
- Participate in requirement discussions.
- Take part in project-related meetings.
The full-stack software engineer’s primary job role will be to design and develop solutions using Angular, NodeJS, and related technologies. This includes developing backend services and corresponding client-side counterparts.