ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 03+ years experience with Java, Jenkins, CircleCi, goCD, GIT.
- 01+ years experience with one or more scripting languages, such as bash, or python.
- 02+ years of full-time experience operating applications on AWS.
- Knowledge of common AWS services such as Route53, EKS, ECR, RDS, VPC, IAM, Systems Manager, Secrets Manager, CloudFormation, Lambda, CloudWatch.
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail and process-oriented.
- Design and implement end-to-end automated CI/CD pipelines including e.g., code scanning, build, artifacts storage, continuous testing, continuous security, deployment, and monitoring and logging, etc.
- Develop scripts and/or integrate tools to automate pipeline tasks/jobs.
- Design/implement application monitoring and performance metrics/dashboards.
- Develop hard/soft gates and build promotion strategies to facilitate automated deployments to various environments (prod, stage, dev, etc.) and target infrastructure (on-prem, cloud, VMs, Containers – k8s, OpenShift, etc.).
- Deploy and integrate continuous security tools(SAST, DAST, container image scan, container runtime security, etc.) at each phase of CI/CD pipelines to automatically induce security and achieve proactive visibility into each phase of the software lifecycle.
- Deploy and integrate testing tools to achieve continuous testing.
- Develop test cases (unit, regression, performance, etc.).
- Develop scripts to automate test cases.
- Develop runbooks and process documentation.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Continually improve and automate manual tasks.