Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Senior Tech Lead .NET
Join us and be a part of an energetic Software Engineering team at Zone 24×7
- A degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant capacity.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically .NET/ASP.NET development.
- Object-Oriented Programming/Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Exposure to TDD/Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- 06+ years of experience in software/database design, development, and system integration.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- An iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds.
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development.
- Develop overall technical strategies for external client projects from technical requirements.
- Communicate with external clients regularly regarding progress, challenges, timelines, and end results of client projects.
- Create technical estimations.
- Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed.
- Create and update the design and functional documents.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required.
- Implement project applications according to specifications.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client websites.
- Unit-test code to ensure quality.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate.
- Assist project managers with creating task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with project and account managers to meet client expectations, and the team adheres to project schedules and budgets.