You will lead(or part of) a team while contributing with hands-on development towards achieving quality and timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design and coding best practices and
- Getting involved in Architecture, Design and Implementation along with creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal team & external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code of your/team by performing a code review in each commit.
- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity
- 3+ years experience in Web Front-end development
- Good knowledge in mobile first responsive web development with multi-browser support
- Possess understanding of industry practices with regard to web front-end development (ex. nodeJS, yeoman, bower, grunt, gulp etc.)
- Through knowledge in large scale software design including design best practices, design patterns (MVC, Flux, etc.) and UML
- Good exposure in preparing technical documentations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage and articulate in technical discussions
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills to drive technical discussions and forums
- Strong understanding on version control (git, svn, etc.)
- Experience in working with AngularJS, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, etc.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) for web front-end applications
- Good working knowledge in Jetbrains IDEs (Intellij, Webstorm)
- Understanding on Object Oriented Concepts with respect to front-end development
- Strong working knowledge in UNIX environments (Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Experience with Hybrid mobile app;ication development
- Sound knowledge on Java and C# programming languages