- Please wait..
Data Science, AI and ML Services
Make your enterprise more intelligent with our expertise in providing data science solutions
Introducing disruptive products with embedded systems innovation
Quality Engineering Services
Our experts assist you with developing the best-in-class innovative and technological solutions
Software Engineering Solutions
Development solutions for global high-tech product engineering
Taking the guesswork out of technology innovation
IOT & IOB
IoT & IoB solutions for the connected enterprise
Next-Gen Warehousing & Logistics
Warehousing and logistics solutions for new-age businesses
Helping your business undergo digital transformations
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
A reliable partner for RFID solutions
Enhance business intelligence with our artificial intelligence-powered vision analytics platform
Driving digital payments transition from transactions to trusted relationships
AI-Based Machine Vision
AI-based insights from the physical world
Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Senior Software Engineer – Mobile (Android /iOS)
- BSc degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science from a reputed university.
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices and exposure to TDD/Unit testing for mobile development.
- Hands-on knowledge of Android/iOS and hybrid platforms in building mobile applications utilizing cutting-edge technologies/frameworks/practices.
- Exposure to working with NFC, blue-tooth-connected devices, etc.
- Good understanding of security fundamentals and experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with Tech Leads and Architects to provide innovative solutions around mobile technologies.
- Opportunities to communicate with technical and non-technical clients to deliver optimal solutions.
- Understand client requirements, and communicate with clients on requirements and technical decisions.
- Implement clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Identify and communicate potential technical risks.
- Come up with designs with the support of Tech Leads/Architects.