- A Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity
- 2+ years of experience in Web Front-end Development
- Fair knowledge in Mobile-first Responsive Web Development with Multi-browser Support Possess
- Understanding the industry practices concerning Web Front-end Development (Eg. nodeJS, yeoman, bower, grunt, gulp, etc.)
- Exposure in preparing technical documentation. Strong understanding of version control (git, svn, etc.)
- Experience in working with Angular, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, etc.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) for Web Front-end Applications
- Good working knowledge in Jetbrains IDEs (IntelliJ, Webstorm)
- Understanding on Object-Oriented Concepts concerning Front-end Development
You will lead (or be a part of) a team while contributing towards achieving quality and the timely delivery of enterprise solutions while adhering to defined architectural, design, and coding best practices and guidelines.
- Getting involved in Architecture, Design, and Implementation along with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the code by performing a code review in each commit.