ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- Bachelors in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree.
- At least 02 years of experience in mobile application testing and development.
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts.
- Ability to develop software applications using programming or scripting languages such as Java and HTML.
- Experience in using configuration management or version control tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Testing mobile devices to ensure their configuration, operation, and capabilities work efficiently
- Working with device manufacturers, product managers, and development teams to test and optimize mobile products.
- Developing automated test scripts and frameworks for improved mobile app performance.
- Working with a variety of databases and coding programs, such as Objective-C, Java, HTML, as well as XML and JSON feeds.
- Updating operating systems.
- Producing clear and concise test reports and releasing notes to coworkers when needed.
- Providing feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues.
- Assisting with the configuration of test environments.
- Suggesting new processes and policies to improve mobile development techniques.
- Testing the performance of the Android and iOS mobile applications with appropriate tools and producing clear and concise test reports.
- Performing basic security tests for Android, iOS and web applications with appropriate tools and identified manual testing approaches.
- Perform compatibility (OS and browser) and accessibility testing for the mobile applications.