ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- A Degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in relevant capacity.
- Minimum of 05+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- The following certifications are considered as an added advantage: ISTQB certified tester foundation / advanced level, Certified agile practitioner, and/or Certified scrum master.
- Awareness of the delivery process, QA artefacts, tools and methodologies specific to organization/client.
- Experience in the Banking/Insurance/ Finance domains is preferred.
- Exposure to Manual Testing: Functional testing, Non-functional testing: Performance, Accessibility, Compatibility and Security, API and Web testing, and Android and iOS mobile app testing.
- Exposure to test automation tools is an added advantage.
- Understanding of API testing tools: Postman.
- Experienced in relational Database testing (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.).
- Good knowledge of Performance testing tools such as JMeter.
- Exposure to API (SOAP, REST) testing.
- Good knowledge in Software test life cycle experience, Defect management and tracking, Management of QA metrics, experience in QA agile process, scrum methodology and release management preparations.
- Fair knowledge in JIRA, XRAY.
- Create and maintain manual test cases across projects.
- Maintain build quality and report the same to the team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the team to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding statuses, risks, issues and test progress.
- Ability to work independently in parallel projects.
- Hands-on experience with Client communication, Resiliency testing with cloud deployments, and CI/CD practices on test automation are considered as added advantages.