Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager, you will bring clarity to ambiguous situations through communication, facilitation, and problem-solving. You will play a key role in delivering high-impact, strategically aligned products while managing stakeholders, scope, timeline, budget, and cross-functional dependencies.
You will work with the Head of PMO/Delivery and Product leadership to optimize resources and enjoy working with a motivated and high-performing team of local and overseas engineers. You will own the project plan and communicate project progress to all levels of the organization– delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans, and impacts to the product roadmap.
- Work with product, program, and engineering teams to identify appropriate status, monitoring, and management structure for various project types which can include PoC, field test, pilot, and production projects.
- Create a project/scrum plan for each delivery cycle highlighting releases and if needed scaling up to program-level delivery plans.
- Methodically drive the projects in agile and high-demand environments by understanding the nature of the project and the need.
- Engage with the offshore program, engineering, and product teams and eliminate any ambiguity through clear communication and setting the right expectations.
- Chair program meetings and ensure consistent follow-up till the closure of agreed actions.
- Timely status reporting at all levels and escalating project risk and issues as appropriate.
- Optimal management of project resources to ensure delivery within budgets.
- Prepare project contracts and engage in project estimations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain enthusiasm.
- Ability to effectively manage both short and long-term projects.
- Experience in using PM tools like Jira, and MPP.
- Ability to effectively set expectations for various stakeholders.
- Ability to resolve conflicts without escalations.
- Ability to have a positive win-win negotiation.
- Experience working with many types of tech (hardware, software) with quick/agile deliverables for customer-facing type applications.
- Experience managing software/hardware development for client-facing apps is a plus.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile development processes.
- Experience working with multiple SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with JIRA, process development, and client/consulting models is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Having a PMP certification is favorable.
- 08+ years of progressive project management experience.