Senior Project Manager
Join us and be a part of an energetic Project Management Team at Zone 24×7.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 05+ years of progressive Project Management experience.
- Experience in handling challenging clients and resolving client matters proactively.
- Enthusiastic and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage both short and long-term projects.
- Ability to effectively set expectations for various stakeholders.
- Experience in working with many types of tech (hardware, software) with quick/agile deliverables for customer-facing type applications.
- Experience in managing software/hardware development for client-facing apps is an added advantage.
- Experience in Scrum and other Agile development processes.
- Experience in working with multiple SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with JIRA, Process Development, and Client/Consulting Model is an addition.
- Experience in project estimation.
- Experience in directly interfacing with the clients and client negotiations.
- Work with product, program, and engineering teams to identify appropriate status, monitoring, and management structure for various project types which can include PoC, Field Test, Pilot, and Production projects.
- Managing the client by avoiding any client escalations.
- Create a project/scrum plan for each delivery cycle highlighting releases and if needed scale up to program-level delivery plans.
- Methodically drive the projects in agile and high-demand environments by understanding the nature of the project and the need.
- Engage with offshore program, engineering, and product teams and eliminate any ambiguity by clear communication and setting the right expectations.
- Chair program meetings and ensure consistent follow-up till the closure of agreed actions.
- Timely status reporting at all levels and escalate project risk and issues as appropriate.
- Optimal management of project resources to ensure delivery within budgets.
- Bring clarity to ambiguous situations through communication, facilitation, and problem-solving.
- Play a key role in delivering high-impact, strategically aligned products while managing scope, timeline, budget, and cross-functional dependencies.
- Partner with engineering and product leadership to optimize resources and enjoy working with a motivated and high-performing team of local and overseas engineers.
- Own the project plan and communicate project progress to all levels of the organization– delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans, and impacts to the product roadmap.
- Profitably manage the client and project.