Join us and be a part of the energetic HR team at Zone 24×7
- Identify recruitment needs in consultation with internal stakeholders and develops and execute technology-based recruitment strategies for different technical positions.
- Be responsible for recruitment, onboarding process, reference checks and conduct company Induction for new recruits.
- Take part in university engagement events and maintain relationships with Universities.
- Assist in employee life cycle management, the timely execution of probation confirmation processes, contract renewals, internship evaluations, inter-company transfers and execute smooth exit clearance process.
- Assist in annual promotion cycles by obtaining promotion nominations, facilitating promotion evaluations, issuing promotion letters and updating the HRIS.
- Execute the annual employee engagement calendar and conduct periodical employee engagement surveys to ensure a content workforce.
- Assist in executing training plans and ensure that all technical, behavioral and compliance training KPIs are met.
- Initiate the goal-setting process and ensure the timely completion of bi-annual and year-end performance evaluation processes.
- A degree/ diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Proven work experience of a minimum of 04 years in Human Resource Management in a similar capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.