ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 01 – 03 years of experience in DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud computing and AWS DevOps tools.
- Strong knowledge in Fundamental DevOps tools such as AWS DevOps tools, Terraform, Jenkins, GoCD, GitHub, Nagios, Chef etc. and, Containerization of software packages using solutions such as Dockerization, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting DevOps tools in production systems.
- Adherence to engineering standards, best practices – be process-oriented.
- Strong communication skills – reading and comprehending documents/specifications, producing clear and thorough documentation, ability to discuss and explain technical issues during meetings.
- 01+ years of experience with one of the dynamic object-oriented programming languages like Groovy, Ruby or Python.
- Researching, evaluating and recommending DevOps tools in multiple technologies for multiple development teams.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems that need to be supported 24*7.
- Ensuring critical system security using the best in class cloud security solutions.
- Coaching development teams in DevOps practices and guiding the team to implement effective DevOps.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle: from development, QA, and deployment, to post-production support.