We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who is versatile and always eager to tackle unique and challenging problems as we continue to push our technology forward. A demonstrated history of creativity and innovation will be a big plus for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications.
- MBA and/or professional qualifications such as CIMA, PMP would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role or capacity, as well as a minimum of 5 years in the industry, is required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Collaboration with the customer, business development teams, and cross-functional teams is essential.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiating, and relationship-building abilities with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- An understanding of market research, sales, and negotiating principles would be beneficial.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and has the drive.
- Should work under minimum supervision.