Quality Assurance Engineer (Performance Test)
Be a part of our talented engineering team by joining Engineers24x7.
- Create Performance Test Strategy document: define the approach, metrics, benchmarks, baseline, user response requirements, environments, and toolsets.
- Identify performance test scenarios with the support of stakeholders.
- Creating different load profiles.
- Create performance test scripts for various types of tests such as load, stress, duration/endurance, etc.
- Identifying required test data needs for performance runs.
- Run performance tests on distributed environments.
- Create and publish performance test results and recommendations.
- Support performance test estimations.
- Stay up to date with the latest performance tools, technologies, and trends.
- Setting up a performance test framework and tool on a client’s environment.
- Maintain and enhance performance test frameworks.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- 02 – 03 years of experience in performance testing of complex applications.
- Experience in designing performance test scripts and load profiles based on application functionality and usage patterns.
- Experience with performance testing types: load testing, stress testing, scalability testing, spike testing, volume testing, and endurance testing.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in JMeter/ LoadRunner/ Dynatrace or similar tools.
- Knowledge of load testing and performance testing concepts and methods.
- Experience identifying memory leakage, connection issues, and bottleneck problems in various technologies and applications.
- Knowledge of Memory/DB profiling tools.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases, and authentication scenarios.
- Knowledge of infrastructure components (servers, network, load balancers, switches, firewalls, etc.).
- Solid understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization.
- Experience working with APM tools, such as New Relic or Grafana.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to self-learn and grasp knowledge quickly.
- Good analytical skills, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- Flexibility to multitask and shift focus as needed.