ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- 6+ years experience in Quality Assurance including 4+ years of experience in Performance Testing.
- Hands-on experience in Visual Studio Load Test(Preferred) / JMeter.
- Experience in configuring distributed, multi-agent performance test rig and test execution.
- Experience in programming/scripting languages like C#, Java, Beanshell.
- Experience in performance monitoring, results analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with AWS services and supporting technologies will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or systems engineering.
- Lead the performance test team, strategy and ensure performance deliverables.
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure effective planning and performance requirements definition.
- Solid experience in developing and debugging performance test scripts, Script Optimization, Correlation, Parameterization, Error Handling.
- Should be well versed in performance bottlenecks analysis leveraging a variety of skills and toolsets on multiple platforms.
- Extensive experience in performance testing large scale software solutions and working with different technologies (J2EE/Java, NodeJS, REST API etc.).
- Troubleshooting performance issues to identify the root causes.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.