Join us and be a part of an Elite Hi-tech Engineering team at Zone24x7
- BSc or equivalent degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering.
- 0 – 3 years of experience. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Fundamental understanding of Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Good hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience using oscilloscopes, signal generators, power supplies, and other test equipment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies in both hardware and software engineering worlds to be able to engage in world-class hi-tech solution development.
- Excellent communication team working skills.
- Experience in programming Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, and FPGAs will be an advantage.
- Experience in C/C++, Linux, VHDL, and other programming languages will be an advantage.
- Experience in Android OS and app development will be an advantage.
- Adhering to the engineering best practices and quality standards in hardware and software development.
- Learning new technologies in both hardware and software domains and applying them in the project work to ensure cutting-edge solutions.
- The hardware design includes component selection, PCB schematic design, and layout design.
- Embedded programming including microcontrollers, Linux, and FPGA programming.
- Engage in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and optimizing existing solutions with the guidance of senior associates.
- Develop test cases and execute engineering-level testing.
- Adhering to internal project management practices.
- Effectively communicating with the team and the clients while maintaining professionality and promptness.