Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Associate Tech Lead – Java
Join us and be a part of an energetic engineering team at Zone24x7.
- A degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant capacity.
- 04+ years of hands-on experience in software and database design, development, and system integration.
- Hands-on experience with Java Springboot development.
- Object-Oriented Programming / Object-Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Exposure to TDD/Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- Thorough in design concepts, Object-Oriented Design, SOLID principles, and ORM.
- Thorough fluency in Core Java, Spring/SpringBoot, and Hibernate.
- Experience working with relational, NoSQL databases like MongoDB and messaging platforms like RabbitMQ.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like AWS and GCP.
- Experience in designing distributed systems for fault tolerance and dynamic scalability.
- An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement.
- Passion for quality and close attention to detail.
- Architectural skills and practical experience in applying design principles.
- Ability to analyze prominent features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins and CICD, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Involved in architecture, design, and implementation, along with creating detailed software design specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality standards and deadlines while adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the code by performing a code review in each commit.