- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, Higher National Diploma (HND) or Equivalent Qualification in Communications, Marketing etc
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Being handy with a camera is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of products is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Good time-management skills and excellent in multitasking
This is an invitation for a creative Junior Social Media Coordinator to join our branding and marketing team.
In this role, you will be closely working with multiple teams to organize and execute promotional activities across key social media channels to improve our online presence in support of employer branding and sales and marketing efforts.
- Devise strategies for social media content to drive engagement
- Work with copywriters and designers to create and deploy informative and appealing content
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
- Measure the success of every social media campaign