Join us and be a part of the energetic Quality Assurance team at Zone 24×7!
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 06+ years of post-graduate experience in the industry in Quality Engineering.
- Experience in test estimations, planning, and building quality reporting.
- Experience in software quality assurance and associated best practices including Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in service level testing and automation for REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in UI and API automation using Java/.Net technologies.
- Experience in managing small to large QA teams.
- Experience in mentoring/coaching junior QA engineers for their next-level development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to take the initiative and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Define/update test strategy/test plan for new and existing solutions.
- Provide quality status reports to stakeholders.
- Estimate QA testing efforts and create a work breakdown structure.
- Create and maintain manual test cases across projects.
- Review the test cases and provide feedback to ensure the expected test coverage is achieved.
- Plan test execution cycles and verify release quality.
- Create and maintain UI/API automation scripts on Java/.Net technologies.
- Report and analyze automation test execution results.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding statuses, risks, issues, and test progress.
- Groom juniors by upskilling their knowledge to the next level.
- Manage the QA team and guide them through the deliveries.