Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Lead / Senior Lead QA Engineer – Manual Testing
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 10+ years of post-graduate experience in the industry in Quality Engineering.
- Experience in test estimations, planning, and building quality reporting.
- Experience in software quality assurance and associated best practices.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Experience in service-level testing with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in the telecommunication domain will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing small to large QA teams.
- Experience in mentoring/coaching junior QA engineers for their next-level development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to take the initiative and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
- Good experience in test management (Planning, design, execution).
- Very good experience in browser developer tools.
- Good experience in REST APIs (Manual and automated)
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured database technologies (My SQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong SQL query skills.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tool Jenkins and continuous testing.
- Awareness of the delivery process, QA artifacts, tools, and methodologies specific to the organization/client.
- Authors QA plans for projects/phases/releases and maintains them effectively, ensuring overall quality and productivity in testing.
- Ability to recommend, design and develop testing strategies and approaches for multi-platform devices and diverse business domains.
- Ability to perform different types of testing, including functional, non-functional, structural, sanity, and regression, when needed.
- Ability to perform testing at different levels, including integration, system, and user acceptance, when needed.
- Ability to implement test scenarios and cases based on suited test design techniques.
- Ability to consistently adopt various tools and techniques to increase productivity in testing.
- Ability to understand and take part in reviewing requirements or technical specifications and proactively escalate any quality risks to all stakeholders.
- Ability to review QA artifacts such as test cases, test scenarios, and QA plans to verify standards.
- Ensure traceability is performed consistently for business requirements and technical specifications against the test scope.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and timely escalations/updates of risks, issues, progress, delays, and exemptions to management consistently and proactively.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate in a timely manner with the team, management, and internal and external customers regarding statuses, risks, issues, and progress of testing efforts.
- Author and compile metrics to measure test progress and quality outcomes.
- Develop and maintain test data sets, scripts, and databases for testing efforts.
- Ability to build, deploy and configure required testing environments and work with various source control, continuous integration, and build tools.
- Collaborate with engineering, PMO, UI/UX, and business analysis/consulting teams to review project schedules, requirements, designs, architectures, and guides/specifications to ensure quality and testability.
- Ability to conduct training on testing best practices, tools, and business domains when needed.
- Supports in defining QA and test processes based on theoretical knowledge and industry best practices/trends.
- Being a mentor and guiding juniors for successful project deliveries.
- Maintain appropriate professional affiliations and up-to-date knowledge of current software engineering and quality assurance techniques and tools.
- Ability to take the QA responsibility role in supporting in setting up new projects, leading teams, and participating in retrospective and project closure activities.
- Providing and taking responsibility for QA sign-off for client deliveries.
- Timely and accurate recording timesheets.