Can’t Find What You Need?
Feel Free To Leave Us A Message And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Architect – Enterprise .NET
- A degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant capacity.
- 06+ years of hands-on experience in software/database design, development, and system integration.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET development, Object Oriented Programming, and Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Previous exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Exposure to TDD/Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
- Exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
- Thorough in design concepts, Object Oriented Design, SOLID principles, and ORM.
- Thorough fluency in .Net application development, Core Java, Spring/SpringBoot, and Hibernate.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience in designing distributed systems for falt-tolerance and dynamic scalability.
- An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement.
- Passion for quality and close attention to detail.
- Architectural skills and practical experience in applying design principles.
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases like MongoDB and messaging platforms like RabbitMQ.
- Experience in Designing Microservices based systems with DDD.
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins and CICD, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in understanding client requirements and scoping.
- Getting involved in architecture, design, and implementation and creating detailed Software Design Specifications.
- Maintaining fluent communication with the internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Meeting expected quality and deadlines while adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the code by performing a code review in each commit.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing a budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying the organization’s mission, goals, business drivers, and conferring with executives.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.