ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- Minimum of 08+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Minimum of 03 years of experience in working AWS Microservices.
- Experience in Java, Springboot, Spring Cloud attributes, Microservices communications (Asynchronous or Synchronous), circuit breakers, service discovery, API gateway, Hibernate, RDBMS, or No SQL DB.
- In-depth knowledge of containerization.
- Hands-on experience in building microservices on AWS leveraging container technologies. Has expertise on AWS beanstock, AWS tools & SDK, AWS Cloud9, AWS CodeStar, AWS Command-line interface, etc.
- Expertise in deploying at scale various containerized web and data applications and services using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, XRay, and other monitoring solutions.
- Execute development/deployment activities and design, build and maintain cloud environments focusing on uptime, access, control, and network security using automation and configuration management tools.
- Working on cloud-based application development.
- Create, recreate, rewrite and refactor applications.
- Understand the design principles of a 12-factor app, and design and develop applications based on these principles.