ServeAlly powered by Zone24x7 is a Global Technology Company that provides the Best Engineering Talent.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of AWS native services, EC2, and Cloud watch.
- Knowledge of Microservices.
- Responsible for the design and development of processes, application integration, and supports of application solutions through AWS tools and SDK, AWS Cloud9, AWS CodeStar.
- Fully understands the processes and architecture, defines and communicates, recommendations for enhancements or optimizations.
- Ensures that the development specifications are aligned with business requirements.
- Proactively raises questions and gaps on business requirements or development specifications.
- Facilitates SIT; aids during UAT, as needed.
- Guides the team in applying SIT and UAT fixes and communicating with the testing team, aligning to the agreed SLAs.
- Ensures availability of artifacts.
- Provides support for the deployment of all relevant objects.
- Willing to work during client dictated shifts: Day, Mid, or Night shifts.